Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Proposal

I was completely surprised on this day. It was our good friend Kyle's birthday, February 4th. We had planned to do a hike at Muir Woods with all our friends, then picnic on the beach. So everyone was there. After our hike we went to Muir beach and started eating lunch. I didn't notice at the time, but Josh was not eating, which was very unusual. He had asked me to go walk down the overlook with him, but I refused saying I was starving and wanted to eat. :) Once I finished eating he asked again and I said ok. As we were walking I noticed that the end of the overlook looked like a scene from the movie Titanic. I told Josh I wanted to reenact the scene and he laughed and said to do it. Little did I know that he was planning to get on one knee and pop the question. So once I did the scene he called my name and I turned around and he was on one knee, but he didn't immediately ask me to marry him. He just knelt there while I was waiting for him to speak, so I instantly said YES! and he replied, "I didn't ask anything!" So after waiting, what felt like forever, he then asked, "Will you marry me?" and I said Yes!!!! yet again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment